RTA Nol Card Customer Care
Nol Card is a contactless smart card used for public transportation in Dubai, UAE. It can be loaded with credit and used to pay for fares on buses, trams, trains, and water buses. The card can also be used to pay for parking and retail purchases. It can be purchased and reloaded at machines, online, and various outlets.
Uses Of Nol Card
- Pay for fares on buses, trains, trams, and water buses in Dubai.
- Use it for parking fees
- Make retail purchases at participating outlets
- Different types available to suit individual needs.
- Convenient and cost-effective for regular commuters
- Helps to improve mobility in the city.
RTA Nol Card Customer care number
The customer care number for RTA Nol Card in Dubai is 800 90 90. This is a toll-free number is available 24/7 and can be used to report stolen cards or lost card, inquire about balance or transactions, request refunds, and any other questions related to Nol Card.
1. Why is my Nol Card blocked?
Nol Card is blocked within 48 hours from reporting it as stolen or lost. And RTA is not responsible for any loss incurred during this period of time.
2. How do I check my RTA Nol Card balance?
You can go to the website RTA Homepage and then click on Public transport, NOL, and View Nol Card balance.
3. What happens unused NOL?
The customer receives his remaining balance amount in cash or transferred to his alternative Nol Card.
4. RTA Helpline number Dubai
You can call to 8009090, they will handle all your inquires, and requests.
5. RTA Customer Care Email ID
The customer care email ID is email@example.com