Table of Contents
UAE Visa Guidelines 2021
Visa is one of the most important aspects for visiting a country, So today we are going to see about the UAE Visa guidelines, All visas are valid to enter Dubai for 60 days from the date of issues, except the 96-hour and 48-hour visas which are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
UAE Visa Rules and Regulations
- The type of visa needed to enter UAE depends on several factors such as nationality, the purpose of your planned visit and its duration.
- The different types of UAE Visas is the 96-hour transit visa, 30-day tourist visa, 90-day tourist visa. Single and Multiple Entry will depend on your visa type and duration of trip.
- All UAE Visas are valid for 60 days from the date of issue to enter Dubai, This excludes the 96-hour Visa, which is valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- It is advised to apply for a visa less than 2months before you travel, You can still apply up to a minimum of four working days before your travel.
- The entry and exit of the applicant has to be from the Dubai Airport only, But he/she is permitted to go to any part of UAE by any other means.
- In order to be eligible for a visa your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6months after your departure from the UAE
- The processing time for each Dubai Visa type is 3.4 Working Days. Few visa types also have an express service wherein you get your visa processed within 24hours.
- Every person requiring a Dubai Visa will need to submit the following documents over email: Scanned passport copy, Scanned Colored passport size photograph, Confirmed flight ticket.
- All the Dubai visas are non-extendable, non-renewable and non-endorsable.
- Possession of a visa doesn’t entitle a foreigner to enter Dubai automatically. The grant of a visit pass to foreign visitor is determined by the immigration officials at the Dubai Checkpoints and each case is considered on its own merits
Types of UAE Visas
A) 30-Day Visit Visa
If you are a passport holder of the country belonging to Andorra, Australia, Brunei, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan and others. There is no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International airport and proceed to immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30-day visit visa free of charge
B) 90-Day Visit Visa
You can check the country details in the official visa website of UAE Emirates. The passport will be stamped with a multiple entry 90-day visit visa that is valid for 6months from the date of issue, and a stay for 90 days in total. European counties are also entitled to apply for a pre-arranged visit visa if their 90-day visa on arrival has been fully utilized
C) 180-Day visit eligibility
If you hold a Mexican passport you are eligible for a multiple entry. 180-day visit visa that’s valid for 6months from the date of issue, and for a stay of 180 days in total.
Here are the required documents for the Visa.
- Color photograph of applicant.
- Color Copy of applicant’s passport, The passport must be valid for at least three months
- The original application form can be accessed in Arabic or English, depending on the applicant’s nationality.
- Copy of the emirates ticket.
Additional documents may be required depending on the country of residence.
Dubai Immigration Procedures
As an additional security measure, Immigration Authorities at Dubai International Airport are now conducting random eye screening for visitors to Dubai. Visitors asked to proceed for eye screening are required to present a hard copy of their visa or a printed version of the visa number confirmation page the screening counter. If you don’t have a copy with you, a charge of AED 30 per copy applies.
UAE Visa Apply Process
Nationals of countries requiring a prearranged UAE visa can now apply and pay for their visas online through https://www.emirates.com/
If you are traveling to or stopping over in Dubai with Emirates, You can submit an application and receive your UAE visa entirely online without having to submit your passport for stamping. You can apply for your UAE visa through our Manage your booking after you book your Emirates flight. VFS processing fees apply.
The Online visa application service is available for residents and nationals of many countries around the world. Find out if you can apply for UAE visa, applicants passports must have at least six months validity as of their date of travel to Dubai and must be machine readable passports handwritten passports are not accepted
The Service is only available to passengers with a confirmed Emirates booking where an Emirates ticket has already been issued and the flight itinerary already includes the desired time in Dubai, The Itinerary into and out of Dubai should be on One Ticket and these flights must be Emirates flights.
A Minimum of four International working days prior to arrival in Dubai is required, however Emirates does recommend that online applications are made as early as possible.
By Relative In the UAE
If you have a family member or near relative who is a UAE resident, then they can apply for a visa on your behalf at any of our ticketing offices in the UAE. Please note that this service is only available to residents of the UAE.
So this is all about UAE visa guidelines, We will get back to you with more details.
Also Read :- Covid Vaccines List In UAE For 2021